Gutter Repair & Replacement
Dents & Dings From Storm Damage? Coxco Can Help
As one of the states most commonly affected by hailstorms, homeowners in Texas are frequently faced with widespread damage to their home’s exterior. In addition to a roof, a home’s gutter system is easily damaged by strong winds and hail. We have even seen gutters and downspouts ripped from the side of a home by high winds.
Potential Problems Caused by Damaged Gutters
Damage to your gutters will easily lead to more damage to your home. Don’t procrastinate gutter repair and allow the following problems to develop.
- Water that is allowed to pool around the foundation will dissolve lime in cement and eventually cause the cement to crack. This can allow water to flood the basement and result in expensive damage. Water can even shift the foundation of the house, making it unsafe for you and your family to live in.
- Backed-up water may get into the roof, which can lead to wood rot, mold and mildew that can cause health problems and cost thousands of dollars to repair.
- Water from overflowing gutters can damaged painted surfaces, causing siding, fascia and soffit to peel, chip and rot faster than normal.
- Water from poorly functioning gutters can cause cracks and shifts in walkways, driveways and stone walls.
- Splashing water can kill plants and shrubs, destroy the landscaping surrounding a house and even attract unwanted pests.
In cases where gutters have been damaged by a storm, Coxco Roofing can make necessary repairs, reattach the downspout and realign the gutters so they can function properly. If the damage is too severe, we can completely replace the gutter system.
Call for Expert Gutter Repair After a Storm
Don’t let problems with your gutters become a problem with your roofing system. Contact Coxco Roofing for a full gutter and downspout replacement, or if you’re just not sure about the extent of the damage. Call us today at (972) 437-5697 to discuss your needs or complete our online contact form.